- Professional canoe paddle for canoe slalom.
- Due to its large surface area the blade provides very solid and stable pull through the water.
- It is also good for reverse and draw strokes.
- The paddle is very strong and durable.
- The lower edge of the blade is reinforced with a titanium strip. Titanium has very good adhesion with epoxy resins compared to aluminum. Titanium is resistant to the damage from hitting walls in slalom courses or to the rust from salt water.
- The carbon shaft is reinforced with Kevlar in the area where contact with a boat is possible.
- The upper grip of the paddle could be made from carbon or wood.
- Suitable for experts. We don’t recommend C1 for beginners.
Width - 20.7 cm
Length - 51 cm
Foam - yes
Edge - titanium
Weight of one blade - 0.38 kg
First step is vacuum forming. Then making filler and laser cutting of the titanium edge. The next step is assembling all elements including carbon strengthening.
Paolo Ceccon. 2019
"I chose the AKSU paddle because the blade is large and has an excellent grip in the water, especially in rotations. The paddle is very durable; the final part of the blade is very hard to damage and this allows you to have a paddle with a long life."