- A1 is a professional paddle for canoe slalom.
- It provides a very solid and stable pull through the water.
- Due to its perfect shape and its thin edges the paddle also works very good on reverse and draw strokes.
- The blade is a little bit heavier than some top-level slalom models due to the extra layers we added for the durability. The blade will hold on during very intense training and competitions.
- Since the beginning of production in 2017 nobody has broken this model.
- The lower edge of the blade is reinforced with a titanium strip. Titanium has very good adhesion with epoxy resins compared to aluminum. Titanium is resistant to the damage from hitting walls in slalom courses or to the rust from salt water.
- Nice flutes gracefully suit artfully made blade. They also work like extra stiffeners and keep water on the blade. It makes a backstroke more effective.
- This blade is perfect for professional athletes.
Width - 20.5 cm
Length - 49 cm
Foam - yes
Edge - titanium
Weight of one blade - 0.25 kg
Our blade is a monocoque construction made of prepreg materials (140 degrees polymerization) and consists of 100 percent carbon fiber. The blades have a complex internal reinforcement system. The edge also consists of a prepreg and has a thickness of up to 20mm. There is a vertical I-beam inside the blade, which greatly adds strength. Our new technology gives good durability and low weight of the blade.
Pierpaolo Ferrazzi. 2019
“Paddle with a good grip in the water. Easy to use and very good price to quality ratio. And it’s just a little heavy. Thank you."
Max Karlsson. 2019
"It has incredible grip on the blade, the catch. The stiffness on the blade really makes a difference. I think it's the best paddle on the market."
Dominika Adamcová. 2018
“Today I did a competition (“The Devils Extreme Race 2018” – by editor) with this paddle. And I really like it. I finally won the first place and I think it’s also because of this paddle. Shape of the blade is very nice. And also the paddle is very light. I’m really good in breaking paddles and I didn’t break it today. It means it’s really nice. I can recommend it.”