- Pierpaolo Ferrazzi (Olympic champion of 1992 in Barcelona) took part in designing A2 and successfully tested it.
- A2 is a professional paddle for canoe slalom.
- It provides a very solid and stable pull through the water.
- Due to its perfect shape and its thin edges the paddle also works very good on reverse and draw strokes.
- The paddle is very durable. It will hold on during very intense trainings and competitions.
- The lower edge of the blade is reinforced with a titanium strip. Titanium has very good adhesion with epoxy resins compared to aluminum. Titanium is resistant to the damage from hitting walls in slalom courses or to the rust from salt water.
- Nice flutes gracefully suit artfully made blade. They also work like extra stiffeners and keep water on the blade. It makes a backstroke more effective.
- This blade is perfect for professional athletes.
- A2 is 1cm wider than A1 in lower part.
Width - 21.5 cm
Length - 49 cm
Foam - yes
Edge - titanium
Weight of one blade - carbon 0.33 kg, closely woven carbon 0.32 kg
First step is vacuum forming. Then making filler and laser cutting of the titanium edge. The next step is assembling all elements including carbon strengthening.