- Polo is a professional paddle for canoe-polo.
- The shape of the blade is ideal for ball-handling, and it provides a solid and stable pull through the water.
- Due to its thickness the blade works well on reverse and draw strokes too.
- The paddle is very strong and durable and should stay intact while blocking the hard shots.
- All edges of the blade are reinforced with the Kevlar and Dyneema® tapes.
- The blade is made in accordance to the ICF rules.
- The filling which we use for our blade construction works great under high temperature and it sticks solidly to the carbon layers, which makes the paddle even stronger.
Width - 19.5 cm
Length - 46 cm
Foam - yes
Edge - Kevlar + Dyneema
Weight of one blade - 0.33 kg
First step is vacuum forming. Then making filler. The next step is assembling all of the elements including carbon strengthening.