- Compared to C1 model Raft Pro has a narrower blade. That’s why it’s perfect for rafting.
- Raft Pro is also good for canoe slalom.
- It feels more stable than Black Cod when you bring the blade back alongside.
- The lower edge of the blade is reinforced with a titanium strip. Titanium has very good adhesion with epoxy resins compared to aluminum. Titanium is resistant to the damage from hitting the rocks or to the rust from salt water.
- Suitable for experts. We don’t recommend Raft-pro for beginners.
Width - 19 cm
Length - 50 cm
Foam - yes
Edge - titanium
Weight of one blade - 0.41 kg
First step is vacuum forming. Then making a filler and laser cutting of titanium edge. The next step is assembling all of the elements including carbon strengthening.